The award-winning MantelMount presents a motorized mount for high on the wall installations such as over a fireplace. Offering comfortable eye-level viewing, the fully automated MM860 Pro Series TV Mount is second to none!
Distinguishing Features Include:
• SIMULTANEOUS DROP & SWIVEL: Patented Multi-Axis hub, proprietary software and precision electronic actuators lower and swivel the TV in one quick fluid motion.
• REMOTE CONTROL CHOICES: Controlled through the included 433 MHZ RF remote, IR-based Logitech Harmony remotes and popular home automation systems.
• HOME AUTOMATION OPTIONS: Works with Control4, URC, RTI, Crestron, Savant and Logitech, with command sets for hard-coding additional systems.
• POWER SENSING TECHNOLOGY: Detects when the TV is turned on and automatically lowers it to a favorite preset. Provides automation even without a control system.
• SILENT OPERATION: Two custom electronic actuators allow for smooth, barely audible movement.
• RECESSIBLE HOUSING: Conceals the lifting arm and electronics in the raised position. Can be recessed for flush-to-wall installations.
• TEMPERATURE-SENSING MONITOR: TV automatically retracts to its home position when an unsafe temperature is detected.
• SOFT & HARD TRAVEL STOPS: Vertical and horizontal travel limits configured through both software and hardware, provide a virtual safety shield that prevents the TV from touching the wall or mantel.
• PLUG & PLAY NETWORKING: DHCP enabled right out of the box. Easily identifiable on the network.
• ON-BOARD WEB SERVER: For simple browser based configuration
• ONLINE SOFTWARE UPDATES: Download the latest software and firmware updates from the internet directly to the control module.
• POST-INSTALLATION LEVELING: Allows for screen position refinement after the mount is installed.
Please review our Sales Sheet for the complete list of features and specifications. NOTE: The MM860 is only available through authorized MantelMount dealers and not available for purchase on this site.
- TV Size: 55"– 100"
- Weight Capacity: 125 lbs
- Mounting Pattern: Up to 600 x 600
- Heavy Duty Steel: 3-5.5 mm
- Swivel: 25 degrees left/right
- Vertical Drop: Up to 30 inches
- Off-The-Wall-Distance: 20.5"-24"
- MM860 Install Manual
- MM860 Dimensions Diagram
Mantel Mount Limited Warranty
What the Warranty Covers:
warrants its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the product's Warranty Period. The Warranty Period starts on the original purchase date of the product.
What the Period of Coverage Is:
If still owned by the original purchaser, all MantelMount
products are covered by a limited product warranty from the original purchase date of the product.
Lifetime for all non-automated TV mounts
and accessories subject to limits.
Five (5) years for automated mounts
subject to the limits.
How to Get Warranty Service and What We Will Do:
For warranty claims made during the Warranty Period, MantelMount
will replace any defective product part free of charge. If a part of your MANTEL MOUNT product fails, call MANTEL MOUNT at 416-603-9090 x243 to make a warranty claim.
Money Back Guarantee & Return Policy:
MantelMount guarantees 100% satisfaction, or your money back, for MantelMount units ordered directly on our website. If at any time you are unsatisfied with our product, you may return it to MantelMount within (90) days of our shipping date for a replacement or full refund of the purchase price, less shipping and handling. To receive your refund, you must follow these steps:
(a) Your MantelMount must be in the same condition that you received it and in its original packaging. We also require a receipt or proof of purchase.
(b) Contact our Customer Service Center directly at 416-603-9090 x310 or by clicking here, and request a Returned Material Authorization (“RMA”) number.
(c) Place the RMA number you receive clearly on the outside of the returned package. Our return department is not allowed to process packages without an RMA number, and no refunds will be issued for any packages returned without an RMA number, including packages marked as “Return to Sender”. You will be given the return address by Customer Service
(d) You must send the product and all parts in their original package using a shipping method with delivery confirmation or signature confirmation. You are responsible for the costs of returning any product.
(e) Returned products must be received within fifteen (15) days after you receive your RMA number.
(f) Refunds will be issued only to the same credit card that was used in ordering the product. It generally takes about 7 to 14 business days to receive a refund. Refunds will be for the cost of the product. Shipping and handling is not refundable.
We offer free domestic ground shipping in Canada for all MantelMount products. All Canadian orders are shipped from within Canada and deliver between 1-5 business days depending on the Canadian destination. Shipping costs provided at checkout include applicable taxes specific to the Canadian province being shipped to. Please allow up to 24 business hours for processing.